Healthcare Management: Leadership, Quallity &Risk Management in Healthcare, the effectiveness of the JCI standards, the knowledge, skills and perception and understanding of the importance of risk management system, incident reporting system, etc.
Health Policy: social determinants of health, Universal Health Coverage, workforce issues, financing, etc.
Master of Public Health Program: “Health Care Services Administration, Health Economics & Policy”, “Principles of Health Economics & Policy”, elective course “Risk Management in Healthcare”, “Public Health methods”;
2-years Bachelor in Nursing Prorgam: major courses “Data Analytics for Quality Improvement in Healthcare”, “Community Health” and “Principles of Administration”, "Capstone: quality improvement and/or research project";
4-year Bachelor in Nursing program: separate lectures;
Nursing PDP courses;
- A. Kuntuganova, A. Doskeldinova, H. Vaartio-Rajalin “King ́s middle-range theory of goal attainment – a feasible framework for nursing” //Астана медициналық журналы. – 2021. - No 4 (110). -С.45-52.
- Sarria-Santamera, Antonio MD, PhD; Kuntuganova, Anargul MBA; Alonso, Marcos MD, MPH Economic Costs of Pain in the Spanish Working Population, Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine: January 25, 2022 - Volume - Issue -doi: 10.1097/JOM.0000000000002497
- Kuntuganova A. Risk management in hospitals – main component of quality assurance and patient safety system. The quarterly scientific-practical journal “Astana Medical Journal”, Special Issue #4/2015, p.62;
- Tulebayeva O., Kuntuganova A. A role of survey of in-patients in quality improvement of medical services in NRCMCH. Quarterly scientific-practical journal “Astana Medical Journal”, Special Issue #4/2015, p.83;
- Article in co-authorship in Central-Asian Journal of Health Services Research «Some features of healthcare system of USA. Insurance medicine», №2, 2006
In 1999 after graduation from Aktau State University named after Sh.Yessenov (Physics&Math Department), Anargul Kuntuganova started her carrier in Kazakhstan School of Publiс Health in Almaty as a lecturer on information technologies for students of Master programs and students of short-term courses. At KSPH Ms Anargul Kuntuganova was involved in many international projects funded by such international organizations like WHO, UNICEF, British Council, USAID, AIHA and Soros Foundation-Kazakhstan.
From 2007 to 2015, Ms Kuntuganova held various positions at the National Research Center for Maternal and Child Health (NRCMCH), which is now part of the Corporate Fund “University Medical Center” (Nur-Sultan). Within the period, she took a part in several pilot projects of the National Medical Holding in the field of hospital management: trust management by Austrian company Vamed Management und Service GmBH, implementation of JCI standards on quality and patient safety, opening of educational center on endovideosurgery, introduction of Balanced Scorecard system, and implementation of an integrated risk management system, etc. During the employment Anargul was a member of faculty staff in NRCMCH, lecturing at short-term training courses and long-term programs organized by NRCMCH. From 2010 to 2012 Ms Kuntuganova studied 2-years International MBA program on healthcare & hospital management at Frankfurt School of Finance and Management (Germany).
In 2016, Ms Kuntuganova joined the central office at UMC, a not-for-profit company managing 4 hospitals, as a head for risk management division to coordinate the integrated risk management in all the hospitals together.
Hospital & Healthcare Management, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
Sep 2010 → May 2012
Award Date: May 4 2012
Organizational Management, Moscow State Social University
Sep 1999 → Jul 2003
Award Date: Jul 9 2003
Information Technologies, Aktau State University named after Sh.Y.Yessenov
Sep 1995 → Jul 1999
Award Date: Jul 2 1999
- 1 Similar Profiles