Projects per year
Dr. Guzhanat Aimagambetova is a specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
1. "Emergency Hospital", the department of Urgent gynecology, Aktobe, Kazakhstan (2003-2004)
2. National Research Center of Maternity and Childhood, High Risk Pregnancy Department, Delivery department, Astana, Kazakhstan (2007-2019).
3. Astana Medical University, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Astana, (2012-2013)
4. Nazarbayev University School of Medicine, Department of Biomedical Sciences (since 2015).
- MD degree at the Western-Kazakhstan State Medical Academy behalf Marat Ospanov, Medical Faculty, Aktobe, Kazakhstan (2002)
2. Internship “Obstetrics and gynecology”, Western-Kazakhstan State Medical Academy behalf Marat Ospanov, Medical Faculty, Aktobe, Kazakhstan (2002-2003)
3. PhD in Clinical Pharmacology the Western-Kazakhstan State Medical Academy behalf Marat Ospanov, Aktobe, Kazakhstan (2009)
4. Fellowship in Оbstetrics - Ben Gurion University, “Clalit” Health Care Service, Beer-Sheva, Israel. (2006)
HPV, HPV epidemiology in Kazakhstan, Cervical cancer, Cervical cancer prevention, HPV vaccination, recurrent pregnancy loss,
- 1 Similar Profiles
Collaborations and top research areas from the last five years
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
1/1/22 → 12/31/24
A molecular epidemiological study to determine the prevalence of oncogenic HPV strains for cervical cancer prevention in Kazakhstan
Aimagambetova, G. & Azizan, A.
1/31/19 → 6/30/22
Biological Role of Folic Acid in Pregnancy and Possible Therapeutic Application for the Prevention of PreeclampsiaAimagambetova, G., Jan 19 2023, In: Biomedicines.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Review article › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile
Depression, Anxiety, and Stress in Kazakhstani Women with Recurrent Pregnancy Loss: A Case–Control StudyAimagambetova, G., Jan 13 2023, In: Journal of Clinical Medicine.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-reviewFile
Epidemiology of spontaneous pregnancy loss in Kazakhstan: A national population-based cohort analysis during 2014–2019 using the national electronic healthcare systemSakko, Y., Turesheva, A., Gaipov, A., Aimagambetova, G., Ukybassova, T., Marat, A., Kaldygulova, L., Nogay, A., Almawi, W. & Atageldiyeva, K., Sept 4 2023, In: Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-reviewOpen Access
Genetic diversity of human papillomavirus (HPV) as specified by the detection method, gender, and year of sampling: a retrospective cross-sectional studyAimagambetova, G., Jan 10 2023, In: Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review
Aimagambetova, G., May 15 2023, In: Women's health (London, England).
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile
- 2 Participation in conference
Gulzhanat Aimagambetova (Invited speaker)Sept 23 2021 → Sept 24 2021
Activity: Participating in event › Participation in conference