This letter studies information-theoretic security without knowing the eavesdropper's channel fading state. We present an alternative secrecy outage formulation to measure the probability that message transmissions fail to achieve perfect secrecy. Using this formulation, we design two transmission schemes that satisfy the given security requirement while achieving good throughput performance.
- Information-theoretic security
- channel state information
- secrecy outage probability
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Modelling and Simulation
- Computer Science Applications
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering